EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

Day 8 of the 31 Day TLC Pledge

The irony of how challenged I am right now with my own self care is not lost on me... everything that was supposed to support me (a nice apartment) went haywire and I am still trying to get stabilized!

So - how can I lead others in a march toward Valentine's Day in a focused way to incorporate their own greater self-care...?

I just do it because I made the commitment to do it - these days are nothing more sophisticated than that!

St Augustine said something that I have loved for a long time - he said: What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like.

Today's Suggested Intention:
Today I intend to speak 3 things I love about myself out loud. (Hoping no one overhears and thinks I am arrogant!)

Today's Suggested Kind Act: I will spend a couple dollars on iTunes to add calming music to my collection.

I look forward to your thoughts!

Love,

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS