EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

Day 4 of the 31 Day TLC Pledge

I'm driving over 300 miles today - a perfect opportunity to use this alone time to place my undivided attention on myself.  I'm going to listen to my favorite music and think - meditate.  I'm continuing my practice of allowing my body to relax and keeping my mind clear of negative self talk. I keep going back to the fact that my beloved Brian used to take better care of me than I did myself, and how I can start living up to his standards of my self-care.

Today's Suggested Intention:
I intend to allow myself to go through this day in self love, reflecting on how I can care for myself as well as Brian cared for me.

Today's Suggested Kind Act: I will treating myself to have a dinner delivered tonight.

What will you do today to center yourself?

Love,

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS