EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

Day 3 of the 31 Day TLC Pledge

"If you want inner peace find it in solitude, not speed, and if you would find yourself, look to the land from which you came and to which you go."  - Ewart L Udall

The next three days are a big transition for me.... I am moving! I will try and post tomorrow's post early of I can, so as not to miss it. If I miss it, I will cut myself slack. Peace is what I desire and I know without a doubt I will have it.

Things are changing in my world and though I'm not sure what the end of this life story will be, I do know I'm going to live it fully.

Today's Suggested Intention:
I intend to allow myself to go through this day walking in self love, peace and joy.

Today's Suggested Kind Act:
Though I will be under pressure and running, I am watching the sunrise now and I will stop to watch the sunset tonight, as a gift to myself.
How about YOU?

Love,

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS