EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

Day 2 of the 31 Day TLC Pledge

Do you ever suddenly awaken to your body and realize that you are braced and clenched? Stretching, mindfulness and affection seems to be effective in relieving this physical state, but after a few hours I would notice I'm tense again. I need to increase in mindful attention of how I'm treating myself and how I have reacted to my loss. My body does not deserve the lack of attentiveness. Throughout the day whenever I notice myself tensing up I immediately need to correct it. 

Today's Suggested Intention: To be mindful of my body and allow it to be at peace, as it deserves.

Today's Suggested Kind Act: I deny myself the joy of a long bath. I will figure out a time to take one.
How are you treating yourself today my friends?

Want to take a pledge to participate? Click HERE.
Love,

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS