EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

Day 1 of the 31 Day TLC Pledge

"True love is like your shadow. You carry it with yourself until you are gone."

What would it mean to you to consider this as true:

Any love that you ever received or experienced is still with you, inside of you and is a part of who you are intrinsically? What would your life look like if you were to believe this? Would it look any different?

Could any love that you received, imperfect or near-perfect - could this love teach you how to move toward yourself in deeper ways?

Today's Suggested Intention: To be mindful and relax as I take a moment to remember a loving moment I have experienced.
Today's Suggested Kind Act: I am going to call one friend today just for fun, to enjoy my relationship with them. When I call them, I am going to simply say to them "This is an 'I love you call'."

What are your kind acts today to yourself, my friends?

Want to take a pledge to participate? Click HERE.

Love,

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS