EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

20 Favorite Blog Posts of 2011

I find it hard to select a few favorite blog posts of 2011, I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE ANYTHING OUT!

(I said that I would do 20, and I will, I just need to come back to this after work!)

However, I would like to give a shout out to these particular 2011 blog posts because they stayed with me... I suspect that this is an indication of how well written and/or unique they were in examining the journey from a particular or insightful angle.

If you do not have a lot of time to read, this is a vetted list of some really wonderful blogging moments with grief. Kleenex box should be strategically placed.

So, here is my list, in no particular order:

I may add to this list if more occurs to me...

To all people who share the power of their stories online, I thank you. You make me richer and I learn from you.

Love,
Kim

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS