EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

Advent for Grieving People

 Again, this year, I offer my free Online Advent Calendar for Grieving People.


You can find it HERE.

You may wish to bookmark it, so that every day you may return to open the next window.

If you did this with me before in the past, this is a new and improved version with more detail.

I hope that you will join me on a journey of growth over 25 days. We will focus on bringing light into dark spaces. Trust that every day there is something for you to discover because you are evolving and unfolding in your soul and heart.

I treasure your companionship.

Love,
Kim

PS There is a "donation" button on the site - if you donate, the monies go to Advientos, the host of the free advent calendar program.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS