EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

My First 100% Widowed Grief Workshop

I have just signed on to be a presenter at Camp Widow for a 2 1/2 hour workshop.

This is my first 100% widowed participant workshop. While I have done many mixed groups before, this is a specific population.

If you have lost your life partner, you know a very intimate grief. I invite you to listen to the stirring in your heart and say YES! to exploring your "evolving bonds"...
Here is my proposed workshop:
Creativity and "Evolving Bonds" Workshop

In a safe, boundaried and accepting environment we will explore our relationship with the departed as a one of "evolving bonds."

This hands-on workshop will guide participants in expression made tangible by creating a simple tryptic paper collage. In the creative act, your unique and "evolving bonds" can be experienced, expressed and integrated. Time to process your creative piece will be included in the workshop format.

All skill levels are welcome. After all, you bring the material of importance with you, it is already inside you. Low-mess, though please dress comfortably to be creative.
Camp Widow™ 2011 will be held at the San Diego Marriott Hotel and Marina in San Diego, California from August 12-14, 2011. I can arrange discounted registration fees.

CLICK HERE FOR THE CAMP WIDOW WEBSITE


Love,
Kim

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS