EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

Day 15 of the 31 Day TLC Pledge

I work with a personal coach - I have been doing this for a little over a year. We talk on the phone for about an hour every other week. I decided to do this to keep on track with the things that I want to accomplish before I die. In this way, I am constantly addressing things to make sure I do not get too far off track. It is like having a touchstone. It helps me not drift too far.

Daily blogging about self-care has also really been like a touchstone. It has kept me from veering too far away - and there is a blessing to this. YOU are what helps me stay on track with caring for myself in a time of grief. Thank you...

I wanted to also let you know - this program is going to be posted tomorrow on the Open to Hope website. If you do not know this website - it is a great resource to support grieving people.

We could be getting a few more people joining us here. My post tomorrow will reflect that. Let's hope some newly grieving people come to join in on loving and caring for themselves!

Today's Suggested Intention: I will remember what it was like in the first months of my loss... I will care about that young widow that was numb in the summer of 2008.

Today's Suggested Kind Act: I will write a letter to who I was in the summer of 2008 and sit with it for a time. I will be the future me speaking hope to the past me.

Love,

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS