EXPRESSIVE ARTS FOR GRIEVING PEOPLE

Planning Your Self-Care for the Holidays

The upcoming holiday season can act as a grief trigger, making the latter part of the year a very difficult time. The following are some ways in which we can be supportive to ourselves when we are grieving through the holidays. Answer some of the following questions:

The most difficult parts of the holiday season for me may be the following:
1.
2.
3.
4.

People who can hear my grief are (list them):
1.
2.
3.
4.

Ways I can connect with these supportive people over the holiday months are:
1.
2.
3.
4.

The most difficult people to be with might be:
1.
2.
3.
4.

Grief triggers might be:
1.
2.
3.
4.

This year I want to include the following new activities in my holiday:
1.
2.
3.
4.

Ways I can honor the person I am grieving are:
1.
2.
3.
4.


You are NOT alone. Reach out. You can do it with loving support.

Love,

SEARCH THIS BLOG BY KEYWORDS